Funniest Moment with your Father

 Narrative Essay

Funniest Moment with your Father


Life is full of distinct moments some are the happiest, others are sad and some are the funniest that make you laugh even after remembering it in the later part of your life.

When I was 9 years old, I used to go to the park with my father. My father used to be busy with phone calls and emails related to work and I had the habit of holding the finger of my father whenever I used to go to the park.

One day, I went to the park with my father; I was taking swings and my father was busy as usual with his work-related phone calls. While he was busy on calls unnoticed, he grabbed the hand of another child and started walking towards the car.

The parents of that child started worrying about their child and were finding him as my father was about to sit in the car, the parents of the other child stopped my father and thought that he was kidnapping the child, my father suddenly got embarrassed and also got worried about me.

A bit later he saw me on the swing crying and I was afraid because he left me alone there. He hugged me and I grabbed his finger and we went home. It was an incident that I couldn't forget until and relating the incident again in front of my family makes them laugh at thinking about that time.

 The moment might embarrass my father but as I think about it now, it makes me laugh while thinking that my father was about to take some other child home considering him to be me :).

A father is a person who cares for his children and is like a support wall for his child and sometimes he can also be a person who can make such mistakes that can make his children laugh for a long time even after the incident just by remembering it. He is a person who can do anything to make his child happy and sometimes by his slight mistakes he gets embarrassed as well.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Arunachal Pradesh: “A worth place to visit to refresh your souls and mind in nature’s beauty”

Russia-Ukraine War

Section: Learning Support Material